Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Why I became Manchester United fan?

It all started back in 1998 when my fellow Trinidad and Tobago countryman Dwight Yorke joined Manchester United. I followed Dwight's career at Aston Villa and now at Manchester United. Even when he left I still continued to be a fan of this great club. From day one I fell in love with this great club, the great history and all the great players that played for them. The more I learned about Manchester United the bigger fan I became.
Something that is important to know about me is that I am a die-hard Manchester United fan. Now the word "die-hard" gets thrown around but when your team is not performing at their best, are you still a fan because it's easy when the team is being successful to be a fan but what happens when the success stops. the 2013/2014 campaign. That was a hard season to swallow for long serving fans. From champions the previous season to 7th place and missing out on The Europa League, but at the end of the day Manchester United is my club, in the good times and the bad times, that don't mean I will agree with every decision concerning the club. I will continue to support them until the day I die so, Glory Glory Manchester United.

No comments:

Post a Comment